The more active women’s lives, particularly Pacific Northwest lives, the more women seek out low profile engagement rings. Whether it is because a woman is taking gloves on and off as a doctor (or a nurse) or just because she feels a highly mounted diamond would impeded her lifestyle, many women are looking for a ring that sits close to the finger. And so we have chosen five of our favorite “pinworthy” low profile engagement rings to share with you.
1. A classic Art Deco diamond filigree engagement ring, that sits low to the finger in an organic, beautiful way.
2. Just because a ring sits low to the finger, doesn’t mean it has to be simple. I adore this Art Deco North to South style diamond and sapphire engagement ring.
3. Perfectly sweet, this vintage engagement ring hugs the finger in the loveliest of ways.
4. What is more spectacular than this Art Deco rose cut diamond halo engagement ring.
5. An alternative to a traditional engagement ring, a wide diamond filigree eternity band is an excellent way to get a low profile with a large look.
Please visit our website for more beautiful engagement rings!